Saturday, May 15, 2010

wedding speeches grooms father

Wedding Speeches single? Advice please!?

I've been having a look at making speeches and so my first question is – what order are these speeches at – father of the bride, best man, groom and bridesmaid? As I look around me says something different – and is also present too? Second place – My Ministry of Health has just announced that she will not make a speech, would it be precious to me (then will be 9 years old) niece to say something? Last – Single – no strippers, and just having a great night, which is fine for my best two male companions to come? They really want to, its sweet! Thanks in advance!

is entirely up to you to make a toast, and when. I've been in 20 weddings and there is no rhyme or reason as to who speaks in what order, but the toast always given before dinner is served. usually parents do not speak, only the Ministry of Health and the better man. but it would be very nice if your niece wants to say something. also yes to your male friends can come to your bachelorette party, bridal shower is your and you can invite the Pope if you please.

No comments:

Post a Comment